The action in Boston is by the water, the city is clean and friendly and you’ll surely have a great time. Throughout the weekend by following this itinerary, you’ll be guided to all the hotspots and ‘must-go-to’ Boston attractions and tours.
Day 1: Arrival to Bawston
Welcome to Bawston! Home of the Red Sox, Patriots, and of course the famous clam chowder. You will not need a car for this trip, as Boston is a very walkable city and you can take cheap ride-hailing apps like Lyft or Uber to just about anywhere.
- SOD: Arrive at Boston Logan International Airport. Getting right to it, we recommend that you purchase this Go Boston Card for cheap admission to places such as the Paul Revere House, Skywalk Observatory, many museums, and more
- Don’t be shy, get a glimpse of the city by starting your trip with a stroll on the Boston Harbor walk. Along the walk, you’ll have some great views of the city and into the water
- EOD: If you have enough energy after your day of traveling have a nice dinner at the famous Faneuil Hall
Day 2: Walking into the Heart of the City
Another packed day in Beantown, on day 2 we have some of the touristy sights to see as well as an option for tours to take during your trip. Something to know if you’re into staying out late, the entire city shuts downs at 2:00a.m.
- SOD – 10:30: Start the day with breakfast at a local restaurant to where you are staying. Since embarking on a new city can be overwhelming, check out this batch of activities to help fill your day
- 10:40 – 13:00: For the action of the day, you’ll be walking up the North End along the harbor as you begin this journey from the New England Aquarium
- 13:10 – 16:00: Enjoy more of the North End by hitting all of the spots on the Freedom Trail. Some of these spots include the Rose Kennedy Greenway and the Paul Revere House
- 16:10 – EOD: There is a lot of culture in Boston and no place better displays this better than the vibrant “Little Italy” center in the North End. Walk around these festive Italian neighborhoods where the streets smell of fresh pizza and enjoy a great meal
Day 3: Activities on the Harbor/ Departure
Don’t be shy linger around the city since traffic is nothing to worry about when going to the airport in Boston, the airport is only about a 20-minute drive to the heart of the city. You can still use your final day for exploring.
- SOD: Rise and shine!
- This is a great time to see some of the monuments and museums you may have missed yesterday. Some sights which are close to each other are the Nichols House Museum, Park Street Church, and the Historic New England Otis House
- Hopefully, you have a sunny day so you can truly enjoy the beautiful parks Boston Public Garden and Boston Common
- EOD: Hopefully the traffic isn’t bad. Grab a cab and your Boston clam chowder and head back over to Boston Logan International for your departure