Lagos is known to be the party town in the Algarve but it’s a great place for everybody. There are lots of outdoors activities, alley markets, and of course beaches in the town. Lagos is a great area to follow the action. The beaches bordered by stunning rock formations, walking from beach to beach requires wading through the water or climbing around these rocks.
Day 1: Hit All the Hot Spots of Lagos in One Day
Get your party on while enjoying the scenic beaches with the bluest water you’ve ever seen.
- SOD – 12:30: Get your mix of the Lagos town and beaches by starting with the Mercado dos Escravos and Forte da Ponta da Bandeira on your way down to the stip of beaches
- 12:40 – 15:00: There are many beaches down the coast of Lagos and they’re all great! The names of the beaches within walking distance from the city center are Batata Beach, Pinhao Beach, Praia Dona Ana, Praia do Calio, and Praia da Boneca
- 15:10 – 16:00: Head back to the city center to get out of the sun and grab a good meal, Lagos actually has really good food and don’t forget to get some shopping in
- 16:10 – 18:00: Being a very lively place there are lots of outdoor adventure activities such as ATVing, kayaking through beach caves, Mountain Biking, and even Skydiving
- 18:10 – EOD: You’ve taken full advantage of your lovely day in the beaches and city, now let loose and go bar hopping. At night the entire city comes alive so it’s not hard to find where the party is
Estimated Price $50
One thought on “Hit All the Hot Spots of Lagos in One Day”